will I ever feel good about my life and myself again. sorry I'm such a misery guts.
stillgrieving stillgrieving 41-45 10 Answers Sep 22, 2011

I often think that these things are handed to us to help us learn and grow. Life is extremely difficult for me right now, but I am doing things that I've never done before in my life. Not only that, I now have the knowledge to pass on to another when they get to the point to where I am at today....

Best Answer

To lighten some situations my friends and i have a saying, "Life's a *****, if it was a **** it'd be easy." Sometimes things get bad, but they usually always also tend to get better. I wonder why life is so hard all the time, you can't lay down in the pity, then you'll never get anywhere...you just have to keep going and have faith it will get better.

Best Answer

It depends on how you look at things.4 years ago I lost my job of 14 years due to lack of sales(I was a machinist for a lumber mill)and thought to myself is this a bad thing or a chance to do something else which leads me down a path to something better and believe me,IT DID LEAD ME TO SOMETHING BETTER!!The only job that I could find was a part time custodian job that only allowed me to work 3 days a week which actually paid me more than my lumber mill job where I worked 5 days a week!!To top that off,since it was only seasonal work(I worked during the fall and winter months)come the spring,I would ride the EI train and get take the summer off to do other things.During the summers,I learned how to write stories(again) and took an online course in screenwriting.Now I am currently writing my first screenplay,which is something I always wanted to do!!So there maybe times when you think that life's doing nothing else but throwing you a curve ball that you cannot hit,look at your other options.You may find something else that you have been putting off for awhile and now you may have the opportunity to follow through with it.Good luck too you and whoever else feels that way.

Best Answer

yes, everything is only temporary, bad times as well as good times. I hope things will get better for you very soon.

Best Answer

They get a lot worse before they get better. Economy and faith is what gets us by difficult times. It never gets easier just more understandable.

Best Answer

After my great late unpleasantness I would buy lottery tickets because after this my lucks got to change - it didn't nothing worked - everything was a pain and drudge and misery. Now I accept the pain drudge and misery. Think of work - smooth sailing day- tough day - all hell breaks loose - doesn't matter to me I just deal with it - before tough and beyond I'd crack.

Best Answer

Sometimes when things don't go my way, and it's often, I always think to myself that something has to go my way soon. It's overdue.

Best Answer

i quit sking those question some time ago.

Best Answer