Yeah, I asked myself this question several years back when my midlife crisis hit. Reevaluated a lot of relationships and got rid of toxic people in my life. Best decision I ever made.

Best Answer

Those people were put in your life to teach you lessons so you do not make the same mistakes again

Best Answer

It is all about growing as a person. As Maya Angelou says, "When we know better we do better" Some great advice here, time to cut those people out your life and find people who will help elevate you. Good luck. We can't turn back time remember, don't waste more time regretting mistakes.

Best Answer

Every day of my wasted life.

Best Answer

i know where my years went and I waste my time with people who dont deserve it because I do not apply myself enough and I am content on just being comfortable

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I do wonder sometimes, how the paths i choosen could of been so diffrent. before i knew it i am here 31 and think how did i get here, if i think about the years it is detailed but now as many years when thinking about all the years it mad... Life really is to short and before it thats it its gone...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Best Answer

You are still very young....you have time to change things and to do better for yourself. Don't wait until you get to be my age.

Best Answer

Never. I have had a lot of friendships turn weird due to underhanded bs from others, however there always was a bliss period that still made the friendship at that point in time seem and was worth the risk.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer