phumlani phumlani 22-25, F 17 Answers Apr 9, 2013 in Memories

Only seems that way because their deaths are the only deaths you care about.

Best Answer

Do you ever wonder why people blame God for the bad stuff when people make the bad stuff happen?

Best Answer

WE OFTEN TIMES THINK ITS GOD TAKING OUR LOVE ONES WHEN IN REALITY THE DEVIL STEALS OUR LOVED ONES MORE, BUT WHAT GOD DOES IS TAKE WHAT THE DEVIL MEANT FOR BAD IS TURN IT INTO SOMETHING GOOD! GOD IS AWESOME&THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO HIM THE MORE HE CAN PROTECT YOU(US). WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE UNDER ATTACK BY THE ENEMY JUST CONSTANTLY SPEAK GREAT THINGS AS,,, THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH, I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST JESUS WHICH STRENGTHENS ME! GOD ALLOWS US TO GO THRU SOME STORMS IN LIFE BUT IF YOU JUST HAVE FAITH YOU WILL REMAIN STANDING AFTER THE STORM, HAVE A GREAT DAY

Best Answer

yes and I get pretty bitter sometimes

Best Answer

Seems that way doesn't it -i could say so much more but i would probably cause a bit of an upset so i will leave it as this

Best Answer

when its time its time

Best Answer

sometimes its get confusing.

Best Answer

because he loves them just as much as you do

Best Answer

No but I do wonder why I am not worth taking.

Best Answer

Karma = at a point in life, they have done wrong, I mean very wrong.

They are sick of have an incurable illness.

They had their time on earth and it was time to go.

etc

Best Answer

She got bad pmt?

Best Answer