chsdbyevil chsdbyevil 36-40, F 11 Answers Jan 28, 2012

What were you doing when you came up with that question?

Best Answer

if you will give me your definition of crazy, I will respond logically ba<x>sed on that definition.

Best Answer

Im not sure about people being "crazy" mentally ill or health conditions. I do think all people can make sense even if its non verbal communication . The criminal insane are harder to make sense of . according to research serial killers all have the same brain patterns which suggest they are born predisposed to being killers .The envirnoment they grow up in determines usually if they go on to be a serial killer. The mind is an amazing place ...just like the universe..... not fully explained yet.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say that! Crazy people = killers, child molester, narcissits, etc are crazy.<br />
Some think they are sane and in fact are insane or should be considered one.

Best Answer

They are neither crazy sane, or insane.....the people you just listed are what we label as EVIL.

Best Answer

It's more like I wonder if we aren't ALL crazy (or all sane), just in different ways. And whether some types of "crazy" or "sanity" are just more common than others.<br />
I watch my son sometimes. He can appear quite loopy when he's stimming or running lines from that endless warehouse in his brain. But he's not "crazy"- he's just coping, and he's doing what works for and makes sense for him. <br />
Likewise, I surround myself with books, am afraid of men, and sing in the shower. My mom cross stitches for endless hours, buys clothes and food she doesn't need, and adores Fox News.<br />
Is it sane to be sane in a crazy world? Or crazy to be sane? <br />
Oh ah.<br />
I need a small cup of tea.

Best Answer

No...because everyone is batshit crazy...we are all just too crazy to notice.

Best Answer

I have a degree in psych and work on a psychiatric unit and sometimes i get angry at all the doctors for the way they treat the "crazy" people. and i tend to agree, we really prolly are all batshit crazy which is fine by me cuz some of my patients know how to escape to cope and it looks like lots of fun really....lol

Best Answer

Watch out for the ones whom seem normal!!!!

Best Answer