Well, yeah, kinda, though I also realize I probably won't see it as it doesn't exist. But a girl can hope, right?

Best Answer

From myself yes, from others it seems a bit much. but its nice if they try.

Best Answer

I used to, until I was nearly hospitalized for getting down to a mere 89 pounds. I have learned to accept that perfection lies within our imperfections :)

Best Answer

How can I expect that which does not exist?

Best Answer

Only of myself. I tend to be more forgiving of others.

Best Answer

ive found that expecting anything at all is just asking for disappointment.

Best Answer

I aim for it, on the basis that that way I might just about hit pretty good; aim for pretty good, and it'll turn out average.<br />
In others, best effort is enough. :)

Best Answer

nah, i dont even look for perfection. i like rough edges when theyre honest.

Best Answer

Not really, although I do aim for it on enough ocassions. I long since realised that perfection is a hard commoditiy; I don't suggest it doesn't exist, but I've got as close as I can to it and realised that it's as good as it gets. I think what works for me is to consider that not much in life is perfect, but what I can do is get as close to perfect as perfect can be :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Perfection is an illusion, and perfectionists costs everyone (including themselves) pursuing it. It can be pleasant to behold in the right context but it's otherwise just another vice!

Best Answer

I don`t have to expect it.<br />
I see it all around me all the time.

Best Answer