Neuroticrabbit Neuroticrabbit 18-21 4 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Health

If you're female between like 13-17 that's very common.

Best Answer

I'm a 21 year old female. This problem, as well as diabetes, runs in my family. My mother and most of her thirteen or so siblings (huge family, I know) experience things like confusion, headaches, shaking, weakness, and blurred vision only a couple of hours after eating and feel better after they eat. None of use actually register as hypoglycemic on tests.

Best Answer

That makes sense too in a weird way. It could be when you're getting tested. Also look into possible thyroid disfunctions, they can mimic symptoms somtimes. (Same story in my family). Another thing is, well, do you eat enough? Those can all be huge signals that youre body isn't getting enough fool or the right types of fuel.

Best Answer

I eat too much because of it. I'm right in between a normal weight and being overweight, and it's hard for me to lose more because I get so damn hungry. Sometimes, it's insatiable. The symptoms hit me hard when I have a big meal. If you want to hear something weird, my symptoms went away for a while when I was on the vegan diet. It was just so restrictive. Maybe it's indicative of a food allergy?

Best Answer

drink more water and talk to your doctor about it

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I used to kinda feel like that..but now that I'm heavier...I don't sooo I don't know if it's connected

Best Answer