I don't why but when I'm alone I sometimes cry, I don't even know why I was cry, I just felt like there was hole inside of that was opening up. Hey, Does any of you experience this as well? My brother's saying that I've gone mad or something like that. I don't think so.
Y0shie Y0shie 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 8 in Community

I agree with WizGeezer... There might be something from your past that is unresolved... I don't know if you will believe me, but everyone has an inner child within themselves... And sometimes, emotional, or traumatic experiences in oneself life can become a re-occurrence, technically speaking... The subconscious mind, or rather another consciousness within you that is always watching you, and your experiences is always sending you messages. And I believe that perhaps your subconscious self is trying to get your attention onto something. There are your inner thoughts, your outer thoughts, then the heart that just knows. I'm a bit feminine but straight as far as I know myself... The first step is to acknowledge it's existence, like you did just now, and the next step is to know why this is happening, and how you can place more awareness upon this. I'm glad to see this question because it means you are growing, intuitively, and practicing awareness of yourself and I'm sure the inner you is also proud that you have seek help for this. <br />
Perhaps, this will be an opportunity for you to become in tune with your inner self?

Best Answer

I haven't experienced this personally, but I'm sure that many other people have. Women are more in touch with their feelings than men are. There are times in my life when I feel like I should cry, wish I could cry, but can't. I think crying is healthy. But if I were you I'd be a little more introspective and see if you can figure out what thoughts and feelings are generating the sadness that's making you cry.

Best Answer

No it happens to me..but only because there are reasons. Maybe you hv a reason too but you suppress it..

Best Answer

I can relate to some degree.

Best Answer