No.

Best Answer

No, but "fall in love quiz" hm, it's what they call having a crush or puppy love but i call it love then I'll realize it's not. Hard? No, I don't really take it so hard on myself. Especially if I know it's sorta fake.

Best Answer

I have had crushes, and infatuations as well. but I'm talking full fledge poetic devoted love.

Best Answer

Hm, my advice is, stop yourself when you feel that you're about to fall for him. Get to know him first. Get to like each other first then you fall in love. If my advice doesn't really fit, well at least I tried..

Best Answer

Yes just as I fall out of love. Brun baby burn.

Best Answer

lol I got the in part but I can't relate on the out part.

Best Answer

yeah... :(

Best Answer

know the feeling :/

Best Answer

i just end up getting hurt

Best Answer

No. Boyfriend did some chasing. I took a while to make up my mind about him but once I did, then yes it was fast and furious.

Best Answer

I don't fall in love. That's far too "high school".

Best Answer

what crawled in your heart & died?

Best Answer

I am a very loving person, I just don't believe in romantic love.

Best Answer

well to each their own. but don't label it as an immaturity thing because I know 90 y/o that are still madly in love lol

Best Answer

Devotion is not love. It's complicated to explain, but hey, enjoy those euphoric chemicals. :)

Best Answer

I'm very cautious.

Best Answer