Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 28 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

''Beauty strike the sight but merit wins the soul'':)

Best Answer

Mind. If I find someone attractive and then find out something that says they have bad character, I actually lose all attraction for them. I'm kinda lucky in that, keeps me from falling for jerkwads. But if I see a beautiful mind and soul, the body just tends to follow.

Best Answer

this is such a beautiful answer

Best Answer

THey say eyes are the window to the soul, A beautiful set of eyes can make me fall fast but the mind is what holds me. Keeps me coming back for more, wondering waiting for the next awsome conversation to dig me in deeper and helplessly in love. There comes a time when a conversation just isnt enough so here comes the body. If my mind is in love and my body is in lust the slavery of myself can now begin. My heart no longer belongs to me, my mind is set to compliment her and help her in any way possible. All I need to do is at least once a day stare back in to her eyes, see her soul and begin the journey once again.....

Best Answer

heart :P

Best Answer

Mind attraction is Love... body attraction is Lust.

Best Answer

Ok speak on it.. you got some knowledge!!

Best Answer

mind ..

Best Answer

the soul

Best Answer

sweet!! and what draws you to the soul??

Best Answer

its unbelievable beauty. Some people have really beautiful souls.

Best Answer

your very intuitive!!

Best Answer

really, i never knew that.:)

Best Answer

yes you are!! By far the deepest answer to this question!! Only some can travel this deep to search someones soul for an answer!!

Best Answer

thanks :) (hugs)

Best Answer

your welcome!! hugs:)

Best Answer

Definitely the mind, Many times there is only a connection because you click so well. If someones conversation intrigues me enough interest will spark and curiosity takes over. Curiosity is a dangerous thing for me. After getting to know someone it is only then I believe love exists. The body is only what we use to express the love in which the mind experiences.

Best Answer

The mind makes them attractive the body makes them hot!

Best Answer

Mind.

Best Answer

Mind<3

Best Answer

body for males mind for females sexist generalisation? of course

Best Answer

good one. depends on the mind and the body. think I'd want it to be love at first sight though, bit shallow.

Best Answer

it depends, if I get to know her here or in real life

Best Answer

the body attracts me but the mind makes me fall inlove :)

Best Answer

The body usually - first impression!

Best Answer