Well we were born dying, I used to be scared but why be? You wouldn't know the difference when you die would you? Maybe I would actually finally get some sleep...something I'm lacking a lot of. My only hope is its quick and painless and that I don't see it coming.

Best Answer

I agree, it is not death itself that scares me but the transition one needs to go through. Death is like the resting place. It's peaceful and comforting.

Best Answer

I used to fear death in an existential sense but a few years ago I let go of that. I accepted that everyone dies some time, and that having an expiration date is the very thing which compels us to ascribe value to our time here and those we care about.<br />
Fear of death in an immediate, self-preservation sense - i.e., personal safety - is normal, as long you don't indulge it to a debilitating point. Fear of physical harm is healthy, because insanity is always as close as saying "yes" to the wrong impulse.

Best Answer

i agree. death makes you care. It identifies what really matters in life.

Best Answer

Nahh... Never have been...

Best Answer

I don't fear death because I have an interesting theory. None of us can remember our beginning can we? (I challenge anyone to stand forward if they remember when they was just born into this world and opened your eyes for the first time...?) you can't, can you? Therefore how can we say there was a beginning in our existence as spirits.. I think it transcends life in the form of human flesh, there is no end to our spirits.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yes. I'll welcome it when it's my time, but I'm just afraid that there might not be something else...

Best Answer

Nobody does

Best Answer