isimsiz isimsiz 22-25, F 14 Answers Jan 16 in Health

Yes because it is the unknown - humans don't like the unknown ( well most don't )

Best Answer

Nope,but i fear dying and Allah is upset of me

Best Answer

No... I fear how I will die, but not death itself.

Best Answer

There is an old saying, "Death smiles at us all," Marcus Aurelius said, "all man can do is smile back." It is understandable for a man of his time to have had such a defeated attitude toward death, but what of you and I today? Well, you may be surprised with what I'll say next. You may not have to die. Let me repeat. You may not have to die. You see, A new age in medical science and technology is emerging. It is the age of regenerative medicine. The way in which people will be diagnosed and treated for diseases will be far more personalized and effective. How effective? How does celebrating your one-thousandth birthday sound to you? "Oh, Phooey!" you may be tempted to say, but I challenge you to google "indefinite life extension". I encourage you to keep an open-mind and research thoroughly before making a judgement. You will discover that the greatest obstacle is not a matter of feasibility, but a lack of awareness and support. What do you really stand to lose? You may be enlightened. I recommend two videos. The first is by Gennady Stolyarov II (http://youtu.be/jopHmYzroUg) and the second is by Aubrey De Grey (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuN1UqadRIw). Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

No the fear is for those that are left behind

Best Answer

Not my own

Best Answer

Maybe later

Best Answer

No, but I will do everything I can not to and I will go down fighting

Best Answer

Nope, death is inevitable. We live and die just like that, what truly scared me is what my life will become before I face death.

Best Answer

No. Coz we know it will come one day.

Best Answer

I have for a couple moments in my life. The rest are more like longing.

Best Answer

Yes, not ready to face it yet ...

Best Answer

and yet I crave it.

Best Answer

sometime yes sometime no

Best Answer