Yes. I have three feeders for the winter months - only. I love seeing the different song birds that come into my back yard for feeding.

Best Answer

Their songs are so lovely.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I love my birds. Saw a Downy woodpecker today.

Best Answer

How much wood would a wood peck peck, if a wood peck ...?

Best Answer

Sure do! I have two magpie's that comes around. Appropriately named, Heckle and Jeckle...

Best Answer

Cute names...

Best Answer

Mischievous they are!

Best Answer

Uh, your avatar is a cat. Do you eat the birds? lol Just kidding. I don't have anywhere to put a feeder right now but some day......

Best Answer

That circle of life thing hurts me. I know, I know.......

Best Answer

Sadly no, I have a tiny garden and a cat. But there are lots of bushes with berries that they enjoy.

Best Answer

Yup, and I do my planting with that very thing in mind....

Best Answer

I wish I could take the credit but it is all mother nature. The bushes are wild, and I just left them.

Best Answer

some day I want to plant butterfly attracting stuff. My friend who is known as the "bird lady" (and all around eccentric animal rescuer type...if there was such a thing as reincarnation I told her I want to come back as one of her pets....ha ha) anyways, she has planted all kinds of bushes and trees and it sounds like a jungle with all the birds in her backyard...they know where to go!

Best Answer

Again have one of them haha, they grow wild in London. My mum is the one with green fingers she told me to leave them and what they would attract.

Best Answer

I have created my own backyard utopia..I adore the creature activity.

Best Answer

Very happy for you and guessing the creatures love you too :)

Best Answer