dragonflykist dragonflykist 26-30, F 18 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

So pissed

Best Answer

i totally think ppl are not being honest when they say it doesnt bug them. why else would they post something public, right?

Best Answer

Thanks for commenting :D

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

my ocd is going crazy now. lol. after this comment i really am going to stop commenting. okay.....lmao

Best Answer

I assume they're following the "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" rule.

Best Answer

People read my stuff? Oo;

Best Answer

not that much but yeah i would prefer a comment

Best Answer

Not really. I'm just glad someone read them! :P My blog post views have gone up from 10-20 views each, to 250+ views each in a matter of days so I'm a bit confused as to how this has happened. But in all those views, not one comment!

Best Answer

Not really, unless its something I want to get people's view on.

Best Answer

life is too short

Best Answer

No. I frequently read a story and rate it up, but don't leave a comment. The rating up is just to acknowledge that I have read it. If I have something worth contributing, I will comment, but I won't leave a negative comment, and I won't leave a comment that is a lie and I won't just say Okay I read it; that's what the rating it up is for. <br />
I see nothing wrong with reading something and not talking about it.

Best Answer

Most of the things I write on I do not write things for the attention. Most of my stories I have written have mostly been a kinda therapy for me to help me better understand my own feelings.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No...but it is nice when they do.

Best Answer