Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

i like it, it is one of the few that is still non union, like the mom and pops stores, unions ruined the grocery store.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Hate it. They have reduced the quality of products and quality of life across many platforms in the world. I wouldn't give them a penny if they were the only place to shop.

Best Answer

lol I empathized.

Best Answer

I know where everything is. That being said... The parking lot is horrible. It's always dirty. Depending on when I go, I cannot find what I need. I refuse to shop the electronics dept. the service is TERRIBLE. I have to wait in the check Out line for too long and see employees standing around that could be cashiering. It's dirty. The quality of merchandise is sparse. The only thing still "walmart" about walmart is the price and it's located conveniently. Something needs to be redone it used to be so good. I switched to target, it's worth the $$.

Best Answer

I don't care one way or another about them. It's just the place I gotta go every month or so to get stuff cheap. Shampoo and razors and such. I don't buy clothes there. I wouldn't buy furniture or anything too expensive unless it's a name brand I already trust. I don't think the company is any worse than most big businesses.

Best Answer

I like Walmart just fine. I remember trying to find stuff in dumpy little stores where no one cared if they had what people needed on the shelf or not. Mom and Pop's place was no paradise, either.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

im poor. walmart is like my best friend next to target and the dollar tree. lolz

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel WM is evil. But I depend on my local store partly because I have few choices and partly because I need to save money. I paid $2.83 for gas there today so I guess I am a bit of a sell out to the man.

Best Answer

I worked there for about 2 months when I was 18. Idk what I feel, but it's definitely not good.

Best Answer

Best Answer

i don't really care. i go there if i am nearby or its on my way.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Feel is a strong word

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I find them evil. But, the prices lure me.. I am just a sheep.

Best Answer

Hahahaha

Best Answer