In any way, personal, national, international or simply a new flavor of cookie... please share what big changes might be upon us. And then again, I could be totally full of it. I'm not sure anymore myself. So, you say...are they coming?
smokingrocks1 smokingrocks1 56-60, M 12 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Hobbies

Definitely! Already in the US and around the world, the drug war is crumbling right before our eyes! Marijuana is becoming legal, taxed and regulated like alcohol and tobacco. It only took 75 years, LOL!

Best Answer

Yeah, I dreamt I was a dove flying over the ocean, then I dove into the water and became a dolphin, and went aoooooo aooooooo. This means good things are gonna happen. Good things.

Best Answer

Yep, the wait is almost over!

Best Answer

I think so. Changes occur anyway because time and your life move forward.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

Does this mean they'll stop using petroleum products and floor cleaners to make those "rocks"?....lol...

Best Answer

God I hope so

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Personally in my life, I think I'm going to have another baby...another big big change...sighs with a smile.

Best Answer