blessedenough blessedenough 18-21, F 44 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Youth

Yes, very much so

Best Answer

you're blessed. God bless you more

Best Answer

Yes I am very much so. And it seems you are too. To know God is wonderful.

Best Answer

Thank you. To God be the glory. Yes, indeed,He is wonderful.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

Yes. But it still sucks sometimes.

Best Answer

You're blessed you feel His presence

Best Answer

Every day I wake up knowing God has blessed me with one more day.

Best Answer

You're having time with God everyday-it's nice to hear that from you.

Best Answer

yes<br />
within me anytime everytime

Best Answer

nice. God is with you

Best Answer

How do you know it's god and not just you?

Best Answer

God said "ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find..knock and the door will be opened'

Best Answer

Phuleeeaze! open the door...and EXIT

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing that blessedenough! It's very true!

Best Answer

Well, I could, it's easy to mistake joy with the belief in some cosmic benevolence, but then I see people going through excruciating pain, I'm not so self-conceited and naive as to think I deserve a god's favour.

Best Answer

We are fair in God's eyes. Every thing happens according to His purpose. Though, most of the times, we don't understand Him. Faith is a denominator above all things--faith to His son, Jesus Christ, as Savior and Lord.

Best Answer

good girl.

Best Answer

NO! I actually Feel a lot of UN-Cooperation lately. If this is God, then I don't like (IT)

Best Answer

God loves you.God loves you.God loves you.God loves you.God loves you.God loves you.God loves you..
--no matter what

Best Answer

off topic: religious spam

Best Answer

no, i don't have any reason to believe there is such an entity, but in a way i kind of envy those who do

Best Answer

"i kind of envy those who do"&lt;--nice..@ right time.we'll find what the difference between believing and not believing.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Though he punishes me in ways that I know it is him, when I mess up, I have also experienced great protection.

Best Answer

God bless you. He knows your heart well.

Best Answer

Not even slightly

Best Answer

ask for grace that you would feel His presence in your life. not to exalt yourself but to exalt God alone.

Best Answer

Sorry, not a bit interested in the talking snake/magic apple superstition.

Best Answer

it's ok. God bless.

Best Answer

Actually, it's not okay. Million of humans have suffered unspeakable horrors in the name of religion. It's a diseased death cult based upon the musings of idiots and mad men who heard voices.

Best Answer

Yes..and ALLAH help me pls...

Best Answer

God bless you. and He loves you. Seek His word and He shall direct your path

Best Answer

Yes, you ever have that feeling that someone is stepping on you and it's crushing you!

Best Answer

i feel that too.. back then. But i don't have the choice His mercy and grace fill my heart. He opened my eyes and let me live by faith not by sight--not by my feelings.for feelings change a lot.

Best Answer

Yes, i understand, but what if, what happen to you is tearing into the very essence of your faith because it was so entangled with what happen to you?

Best Answer

for me, the best thing to do is to read the word of God. by that, we can find-out what God is doing in our lives.that we may hold on to His promises. we also have to pray a lot. to maintain communication with God..-yes, it may be hard to do this..so we have to stick with the persons who shared with the same beliefs that we comforts one another..and above all we have to TRUST in Him and His promises.

Best Answer

I know it's hard to understand what I'm talking about..but thanks

Best Answer

someday, i'll be feeling the same things that you've felt right now. and that you've really found the right answers to your own question. if there's a chance to throw back your question in your first reply, i would. I hope i can also get the right answers. Thank you, too

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

i'm happy to hear that. you're blessed enough

Best Answer

thanks.God blesses everyone and we have to feel this.

Best Answer

all thanks to God.

Best Answer

God bless you and He loves you.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

God loves you. and He will give you a corresponding award for saying that.

Best Answer

not when i needed him

Best Answer

at least you do feel Him..but let us all bear in mind that we should be thankful for every single thing in life. God is committed to our joy--and because of that we should thank Him always.

Best Answer

Always

Best Answer

very well said. God bless you

Best Answer

I'm no theist if that's what you're asking. I do feel energies though, I'm just not going to pin a god to anything regarding that.

Best Answer

God is with you. You'll know Him sure enough.

Best Answer

Every second

Best Answer

God loves you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Best Answer