hebdon hebdon 46-50, M 17 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

NO! OF COURSE NOT!<br />
Why would you? They'll find out in their own time it was you, and when they find out, they'll understand a bit more what it is to truly be grateful. You've given your kid a childhood full of imagination and wonder, and that's what a kid needs in a society like ours. Let them be kids. Don't try to grow them up before they're ready to grow up themselves.

Best Answer

not since changing my name to santa claus and supergluing the whiskers and suit on myself.HO HO HO!

Best Answer

If you don't, you should

Best Answer

very true they should .... i was scared for life at the age of 4 finding my dad stumbling about in the dark in my mums red dress ... 4 years of lies !!!:)

Best Answer

Yeah, what's the point? Tooth fairies, santa, easter bunnies .... give me a break.

Best Answer

No everyone beleives different you beleive what you want and others will beleive what they want

Best Answer

Why the hell would I? Its only a bit of fun!!!

Best Answer

Just a tiny bit. But I don't look backing my childhood and think my mother was a liar. Kids perceive it differently.

Best Answer

You ask them what they want and they tell you,they just grow out of it. Those Santa's make kids cry.

Best Answer

Yes, so I don't buy them any presents.

Best Answer

My mom likes to say Santa is the spirit of Christmas and I think that's how I'd teach my children if I had any

Best Answer