O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 12 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in WTK

No. Why would I? Because people tell me that it's weird to go to a movie alone? Shove off..

Best Answer

I prefer it. If the movie sucks I don't want to feel responsible for dragging someone to see a disappointing film and make them feel obligated to stay if we came in one car.

Best Answer

Nope ...I PREFER do things by myself

Best Answer

Never done it, but that's only because I have more important things to spend my money on than a random movie I can rent later for a mere fraction of the price...Having said that, I wouldn't feel the least bit of embarrassment at going alone if I so choose. I'll be in the dark in the back of the theater, anyway. lol But, if someone doesn't like it, they can keep on not liking it. Matters to me zero...

Best Answer

No. I did it before I got married.

Best Answer

Nope. I just randomly did that tonight while running errands.

Best Answer

Those who do this give me pause.

Best Answer

not if it interested me but todays movies do not so much

Best Answer

Not at all. However I do love going with someone so we can laugh together....it's always more fun that way! Plus..it keeps the pervs away too!!!

Best Answer

Prefer to be alone. I seem to get more engrossed into the storyline that way...

Best Answer