pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in Health

You have to protect yourself. I think it is excusable in situations where the man is being abused. You have to get her off of you. Don't get me wrong, it does not give you the right to beat the crap out of her, but just enough to get her off of you. This is coming form a female who was in an abusive marriage.

Best Answer

thanks so far most of the girls would adamantly refuse any kind of violence

Best Answer

Fair is fair, if she is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself.

Best Answer

Either leave or call the cops and make sure you some kind of physical evidence to support your story. DV works both ways. <br />
I had a squabble with a girlfriend(bi-polar), she chomped down on my chest, huge bite mark. All I did was shove her off of me. Law showed up, I had the bite mark, she didnt have ****, off to gray bar with her. I bundled up her kids, dropped them off at her mom's. Went back, packed my **** and unassed. Never went back.

Best Answer

ahh ... ok that seems to sensible put that way

Best Answer

Thought this gal had one coming straight for my kidnkeys. But I had a meat cleaver in my jacket, am wouldn't turn my back to her. So the night ended in ***** an giggles.

Best Answer

No.<br />
He needs to call the cops, press charges, then either put her out (if it's his place) or leave (if it's hers).<br />
Nobody deserves to get beat up, ok?

Best Answer

ig that would be the sensible thing but when anybody gets into a mood for violence its not so easy to get away from that with words and it takes time for the cops to get there ... what to do in the meantime?

Best Answer

Walk off, or drive off, or even just drive to the closest police substation, if her crazy a$$ chases him there it'll make life easier.

Best Answer

Two wrongs don't make a right. No one should be hitting anyone.

Best Answer

so you would do what then?

Best Answer

I walk away until the time when they behave like a mature person. Let them finish their tantrum alone, I am no ones punching bag.

Best Answer

true enough

Best Answer

Keep hitting? Like he just let her keep hitting? Uh ya then he's dumb and deserves it!

Best Answer

so im assuming you are agreeing with me?

Best Answer

No, because the dumb **** should have left after the first time she hit him. You know, like what most sensible women do when a man hits them.

Best Answer

really? because i know a fair share of girls who will cry a whole lot and complain to everyone but not try and seek any kind of help outside of that. and a couple of guys who do physically get abused by their partners becuase they do not want to hit her but feel its their responsibility to try and help her thru it

Best Answer

I guess you know a lot of suicidally idiotic women and a lot of really stupid men then.

Best Answer

yes ... yes i do ... but yea i know where your coming from tho

Best Answer

......So why give me sh*t?

Best Answer

just wanted to see your response ... sorry i meant no offense but sometimes ppl dont really show their real side unless you prod them a lil bit ... ive got a few screws loose and like to see stuff happen

Best Answer