MsOracle MsOracle 66-70, F 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in EP

Death costs are another way poor people are held down. Laws prohibit the economical disposal of a body. The practice has become so legal and evil I now find it a moral imperative to dump the cost of burial on the rich until they provide reasonable disposal costs.

Best Answer

Yes,I agree with you on that too, another way to see it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I do .. why shouldn't it be?

Do you mean pay for funerals/burials ahead so our heirs won't have to pay for them?

Best Answer

Yes, it's a matter of personal respect .

Best Answer

It is a wise thing to do, I agree.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

nope...obama care should cover that too, along with pet care and pet funerals....

Best Answer

Death cost?

I'm donating my body for organs or whatever else. And I suppose they'll cremate whatever is left.

Hmmm. Maybe they should pay me?

Best Answer

No why should I care. The govt can stick my carcass in a paupers grave for all I care because I will be with the Lord & my body is just a vessel for this life.

Best Answer

It's a matter of a respect for what God created and your family.

Best Answer

Have no family & God doesn't give a **** about the physical its the spiritual he cares about so suck it up

Best Answer

I hope you don't feel that must disgust for life that God gave you and those left behind.Is that an attitude you keep going , a matter of respect we hope we all gain over a matter of time.

Best Answer

Quiet an attitude I'd say, sorry for you, you yourself can care can you not?

Best Answer

No I couldn't give a rats *** what happens to this shell because that is all it is a shell. I believe in a God but not that bible shite that was written by men to control humanity.

Best Answer