amyriadofmelodies amyriadofmelodies 22-25, F 6 Answers Oct 7, 2011

No, my default is to keep my mouth shut. I never fill silence with idle chatter unless I must in order to fulfill a social purpose (cocktail party, professional networking, etc.). It is actually a fairly successful manipulation tactic to leave silences in a conversation; most people feel the need to fill the silence with nonsense, which never strengthens their position and allows the other person to gain control over the situation. <br />
My mind is never idle or quiet -- just my mouth.

Best Answer

I don't think I've never had nothing to say. :)

Best Answer

I think my problem is the opposite, I need to say more!

Best Answer

Are those not two separate issues? It's one thing to have an uncomfortable silence with another person — you might be wondering if they're wondering if you're giving them "the silent treatment". Silly, perhaps, but it happens. The other case, though, is the chattering of the mind, and that's something completely different.<br />
The first case ("nothing to say") depends on who I'm with. I can be quiet with a good friend or my wife. The second case (chattering mind) depends on a rather wider range of factors. It's a bit much to get into it in a comment, so I'll leave it at that.

Best Answer

No....its pretty much alter....i just finish with simple words when ppl expecting lot much from me.......

Best Answer

I admire your honesty.

Best Answer