I see kids younger than 3 already knowing how to use an iPad/iPod. Younger girls are getting pregnant... Drugs, alcohol... I blame the parents, but c'mon, it's the kid's choice & how they're being influenced by society's cool-kid image... What do you think?
AnonymousDarkWriter AnonymousDarkWriter 16-17, F 8 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

Technology advances and people adapt, and the kids were always doing things like that but now it's more publicized and made aware. My mother told me horror stories about babies being abandoned in dumpsters and really underage kids having babies when she was younger. It hasn't changed.

I do agree that parenting is getting worse and growing more ineffectual, but the kids going on past World War II era were always considered messed up and getting worse and worse. Looking back some of those generations are considered great by today's standard.

Best Answer

You remind me of my awesome History teacher lol
(and yes, it's a good compliment )

Best Answer

Well, thanks I appreciate the compliment. =)

Best Answer

haha you're welcome :)

Best Answer

Computers are their world, excellent to get a head start at 3. Kids today are not all bad, teen pregnancy always been happening and yeah drugs and alcohol too. Years ago drugs were legal !!

Best Answer

Kids are most of the time only as bad as their parents allow them to be in the long run. If mom and dad put a boot kido's backside they have a much better chance of being worth something

Best Answer

ehhm... what generation had woodstock? it's still reguarded as the greatest teen rebelion...

plus even sokrates was schocked about how bad the youth was... so guess it's the same for every generation

Best Answer

Try too take the kids camping and tell them they can't take their cellphone

Best Answer

No, I think that the bad kids are doomed to grow up, and then as adults talk about how kids these days are worse than they ever were and in my day...

Kids are kids. I don't see what the problem with them having gadgets now is provided they get some fresh air. And its not like this generation invented teenage pregnancies and drugs.

Best Answer

Not all kids. However, nothing says get to work like a little starvation. We will see how the next couple of decades pan out. If there are enough children with strong enough character, even the low-life morons will be better off. If not, then the good ones will leave and go where they are better appreciated, and those places will prosper.

Best Answer