fuglygirlonthebench fuglygirlonthebench 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 1 in Community

As you get older your priorities will change, and usually for the better.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's the main reason. I feel like stressing myself out,falling ill in the process isn't my top priority anymore....but i can't afford to lag behind?

Best Answer

As you get older you realize there is no reason to compete....You learn to become happy with who you are

Best Answer

ah.... i know.... i grow become more apathetic

Best Answer

Oh! No way as give me something to compete for and will make life get back to rock out here and just wish you know that it is called mature and not old...old is for material hell and although sometimes i think human are with no soul but still mature fits more for getting in age :P.

Best Answer

human are with no soul? interesting.

Best Answer

How can anyone explain that ...picking on each others when feel frustrating...beat each others to death instead of discussing any family matters...and most of all teach dogs and turkeys and other animals to fight each others in teh name of fun and gambling and also stick swords in buffaloes or cows in the name of sport and courageous from a man who keep killing a helpless animal...think these are some and not all that show human are getting into having no soul and not to mention when some man divorce his woman or she leaves him...keep saying worse about him and to keep looking down at...a lot to say and shame to see and hear as well.

Best Answer

You're too young to feel that way. Should not occur to at least your thirties. Talk to a pro about it.

Best Answer

too young? i already feel that way...i need to keep it up.

Best Answer

No, not really. I have never been more on top of my game oddly enough. Denial probably helps. You are under 22, so I don't think you have to worry personally for a couple of decades at least.

Best Answer

but i feel that my competitiveness level has decreased? is it a bad thing?

Best Answer

Competitiveness in what area? On no scale have you reached any peaks yet at you age, unless it is height. You will probably still increase in general intelligence and physically from now until you approach 30 so I don't understand where you feel this decrease/

Best Answer

in everything, my education specifically...

Best Answer

Never had that edge , I just do my own thing.

Best Answer

I guess when your young you do it for your ego or how others perceive, so when your older you just got to beat someone on the humor level, make sense?

Best Answer

In most people they do, I know I have notlost my edge, I kepp my self in fit and my body in tone

Best Answer

No way, Jose. I just entered an art contest to win lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I'm 58.

Best Answer

so I guess you are in your late 20's and not 18-21...my advice, eat healthy & exercise.

Best Answer

i am 20...:)

Best Answer

"when you grow older"?? "my advice, eat healthy & exercise."

Best Answer

It's not so much losing the competitive edge as losing the desire to compete on equal terms.

By the time you're my age you know how to stack the deck if you were any good to begin with.

Best Answer