briinthezone86 briinthezone86 26-30, M 9 Answers Apr 23 in Parenting & Family

The short answer is not really. I am aware that my time is far more valuable than it was when i was 30 (I am nearly 60 now). As a young man I was, like most, vaguely under the impression that I was immortal (or at least unconcerned about the danger in my choices). Death and injury were for the other guy. Now I accept that my time is lessened and therefor far more valuable than it once was. I can't really say I feel a clock ticking as I expect another fifteen to twenty more good healthy years. I am in great shape and from a family that either dies in our fifties or lives strong into our mid to late seventies. I feel like i am one of the lucky ones, in that regard. I do cherish the moments now that I tended to rush through when I was younger; my current children get far more of my time and attention than those I had in my twenties. I take the time to relax and enjoy moments now that I just pushed through when I was younger. I have lived a great life and enjoyed it all; now I tend to savor life events a bit more than I once did.

Best Answer

As long as you're alive the clock is ticking, it only stops when you're dead.

Best Answer

I keep moving the hands back ... Is that wrong?

Best Answer

no I took the batteries out long ago.....

Best Answer

no not yet

Best Answer

Loudly

Best Answer

More so now than previously.

Best Answer

I did for a time. It was my biological clock... and I smashed that ****** with a hammer.

Best Answer