wingsgirl wingsgirl 22-25, F 31 Answers May 20, 2012

No. In fact, I secretly hope my husband sees what I write on here. Much of what I write here is stuff I don't have the guts to say to his face, but I want him to know anyway.

Best Answer

I don't know if it would be a problem but I wouldn't want my friends to see my confused and hopeless side. Actually, I know they wouldn't want to see it so it's fun to tell EP. I feel liberated!

Best Answer

YES! Their not interested.THANK GOD!!!!! whew!!!!

Best Answer

My parents will probably freak out when they realise I have severe depression. Once they found, a piece of paper where I wrote down all my depressed thoughts, my mother freaked out and call me, told me not to do foolish stuffs like that. It was really awkward and I was annoyed.

Best Answer

Yes...It's mine dammit and I'm not sharing!! ;)

Best Answer

i mentioned ep to some people i know and my sister , but they don't care their into facebook and that's their world , and the other people are her friends anyway since i really don't have any friends and yes EP is my world because facebook isn't and if by some bizarre chance any of my family should be on EP it wouldn't bother me , they probably would learn more about me on ep then in real life

Best Answer

Yes that's exactly how I feel! This is my special place & even though I do love my friends & family very much, this is mine & I want to keep it that way

Best Answer

i keep it a secret..but i don't care if it is known..it is not like it is a crime to be on EP...and nice to meet a fellow indian..

Best Answer

It would be a huge problem.

Best Answer

yes, its my secret world.<br />
yes it will be a problem if someone i know found out

Best Answer

very much so they don't know about my other life...

Best Answer

I love the fact that I can be who I want to be! Rather than going on a site like Facebook, and everyone from your family members, old classmates, and job mates breathing down your neck, being noisy, and waiting on your every move. It's a breath of fresh air!

Best Answer

you said my mind dear :)

Best Answer

Glad we feel the same way;)

Best Answer

i am beginning to hate secret worlds.

Best Answer

No and I've been thinking of steering a friend here.

Best Answer

No....they already know I'm a Super Man

Best Answer