And dont say God doesnt exist.... thats getting really old... deep down inside, we all know the truth about the man upstairs
carrotman1 carrotman1 26-30, M 6 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Yes, I believe He answers my prayers. Read some of my stories to see.

Best Answer

sure... will do. Thank you for the offer :) Where is Rhode Island if I may ask?

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I feel like he listens and knows everything and yes, I pray every single day. :-)

Best Answer

One day.... I hope to find a wife who is just like you ;)

Best Answer

Oh, now you are being a dear :-) thank you my friend.

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

I really believe he does. I keep a prayer journal. I record prayers and answers there. We must remember, that the answer to our prayers may be something we never imagined.

Best Answer

you do! Is the count encouraging so far?

Best Answer

I feel that God is very much in my life, and working to get me closer to my calling in life; I absolutely believe God will do everything in His power to make me the person that I was always meant to be. I can feel His presence in my life every day.

Best Answer

What is the truth?

Best Answer

I think you know ;)

Best Answer

god killed 25000000 people in the bible

Best Answer

he did? Mostly I think its people who kill people

Best Answer

read the bible i can go on and on. The hole book is gods crimes against humanity

Best Answer

well he is God after all.... if you make/create something...you have the right to do what you want with it... Its your right.... If you make a robot today, sure you have a right to destroy it if it does not function like you wanted it to ;)

Best Answer

sorry look up god killing 42 kids for making fun of a mans bold head by 2 bears or killing 14700 people for complaining about gods killings

Best Answer