Like civilization itself?
RobChambers RobChambers 41-45, M 9 Answers Apr 11 in Health

"Professional" people will tell you you need drugs for your imbalance.<br />
Sometimes life is just hard. Pro's work for drug companies.

Best Answer

Depression as a mental illness is a social construct so in away anyone who says that a share of the consequences of being labelled depressive lay with society itself are telling the truth. Low mood and constant low mood are perfectly normal in many many cases. Most diagnosis of depression are given to people who are trapped in social circumstances beyond their control. A doctor has no way of changing that persons circumstances so therefore trys to change the emphasis of the situation that benifits his proffesion and the people who pay his wages. IE pharmaceutical companies. <br />
What I am talking about here is the diagnosis of clinical depression not bi polar which is a whole different scam completely.

Best Answer

My mother. I don't know if she does it on purpose or she's just plain stupid but I'm so sick of it all.

Best Answer

Those who answer yes are either full of it, or are a teenager

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm still sticking to my answer. You choose your lifestyle, not the other way around. If your lifestyle doesn't make you happy then change it up.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Now That would b pathetic wouldn't it

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, its genetic in my case

Best Answer