Jessalex Jessalex 26-30, F 9 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I'm just going through the motions, feel trapped here in a place that I never really wanted to be in, and find no satisfaction in. I often wonder if I'm the odd man out, or do many other people feel the same as as I do.

Best Answer

considering the final destination is a grave one... lulz, yeah i choose to enjoy the journey, even the miserable moments are wonderful in their morbidity.

Best Answer

No matter what I do I seem to find something about it to smile about or make me laugh. So I'm actually enjoying it!!!

Best Answer

I'll agree with previous posters and say 50/50.

Best Answer

i actually enjoy going through the motions. i'm recently retired.

Best Answer

The parenting side as much as it drives me crazy is what makes me enjoy life. Its what made things like christmas, halloween, and normal days have meaning, Theres alot I just close my eyes and struggle to make it through so ill go 50/50

Best Answer

for me about 50/50 most of the time just going thought the motions other times if i am buildiung a car it forces mymind to work and think and i feelalive

Best Answer