I have FINALLY FULLY accepted my health condition and I'm FINALLY at peace with being on Social Security; I'm no longer focusing on what I can't do anymore~I have a feeling of peace within, however, throughout the day I feel like something is going to happen and other times I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen....nothing has happened thus far....and I don't know if whatever it is, going to be good or bad. Advice/Guidance anyone?
LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 11 Answers Nov 25, 2009

Im waiting for someone to do away with the clown

Best Answer

enjoy each day, each moment as it comes. live in the present, and appreciate the now. the future will take care of itself. i learned all this from a near death experience. once i was "dead" and woke up, everything fell into place. live life and love it now.

Best Answer

I used to feel that way a lot. Then something did happen. A few somethings in fact. Now I don't really get that feeling any longer.

Best Answer

It's called anxiety. live in the present moment and you won't worry about the something. It's difficult but much more peaceful way of living. But then again, many people thrive on adrenaline and always thinking something is going to happen. Something always does happen but why worry about it?

Best Answer

For me, I was on a quest seeking God. He told me I will have great gifts, and not to worry. So in a way , I was in the same boat. I didn't understand at the time, but I am disabled, took me years to get my SS, I have a wonderful hubby and children I love. So for me, all of this was worth the wait, whatever it is you are waiting on, is going to be a great gift :) Thats the feeling I had, and I got!

Best Answer

All the time...but I believe that all things work together for good...I'm a self professed Pollyanna...it'll all be good...just hang in there!

Best Answer