YouBeTheAnchor YouBeTheAnchor 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 9 in Hobbies

I feel at ease when there's no contact whatsoever.

Best Answer

That is the best, but sometimes that means their is a conspiracy to throw you out.

Best Answer

LOL thats true, but for my particular work place it's honestly the best because there's no one in your face so you don't have to upkeep a fake smile and small talk about things you really don't care about hahaha

Best Answer

I would be most comfortable if his face was on a milk carton.

Best Answer

I'm my own boss and I rarely text myself............although I do send myself email reminders about what a great boss I am :)

Best Answer

He does it all the time, it's always, ALWAYS work related

Best Answer

Depends on if I like them or not. I'm quite comfortable dating my old boss. ;)

Best Answer

Not really. When I was actually working in the real world I shied away from any contact outside of work that included my superiors. It is simply unethical and can cause needless issues. Now if it is work related I have no issue with that what so ever. As a professional I have no other choice but to use the media you suggested, it is an unfortunate reality of this day and age.

Best Answer

big organization..........i prefer he doesn't know i exist

Best Answer

At my last job, I marked my boss as spam, and never new what was going on. My new boss, gave me a cellphone, and I have no way of stopping his text messages, especially on nights and weekends.

Best Answer

Now that I've experienced both, I'd say e-mail all the way.

Best Answer

as long as it is work related I say it's ok...if the line gets crossed..stop

Best Answer

neither- I rather keep my distance.<br />
But if I had to choice- Emailing

Best Answer

Texting

Best Answer

Or calling, I hate email

Best Answer

Over a phone call. "Yeah go ahead and do that." The next week, I never said anything of the sort!!! He acted alone, and without my approval, you're fired!!! Over e-mail you would have a document to back you up.

Best Answer