In a healthy relationship, you should feel more confident.

Best Answer

I feel less confident, could be cause i pick the wrong guys or maybe cuz im always worried about what he thinks about me

Best Answer

you should feel more confident, in a true relationship, the person you are with should make you fall more in love with yourself.

Best Answer

Hugely more confident. Thats because I choose someone who likes me for me and is excited to be with me as much as I am with them. If they made me less confident I wouldn't be with them as thats not a feeling I want from a mate. Jog on I'd say :-)

Best Answer

****** moorean

Best Answer

Totally depends on the guy, but I guess I feel a little less confident in certain ways. <br />
Why does he like me? Does he really like me? Is he gonna break my heart? Why hasn't he called in three days??? Do I look OK? Why did he say that? Why isn't he looking at me? Blah, blah, blah.....<br />
At least for the first few months, it can be like that. But the degree depends on how I feel about him. I've only been "in love" once, and that made me feel all sorts of ways....deliriously happy and nutty nervous...all at the same time.

Best Answer

less confident, normally.<br />
i feel to required to adjust myself to please the other person.<br />
its a personal problem i have because relationships shouldn't be like that.

Best Answer

more, for some reason, even if it is not going well.

Best Answer

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Best Answer