AlexaW AlexaW 51-55, F 12 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

hope he wins!!!

Best Answer

I don't really care who wins.... Not my country.... As long as he/she isn't a fascist or a communist

Best Answer

He is a communist. That is the problem.

Best Answer

Well I doubt he is Stalin type communist.... He won't take the US out of democracy or capitalism, or kill 20million of his own people.

Best Answer

He is worse than you think he is.

Best Answer

Well as I said not my country....

Best Answer

it is a fair bet that he will. not it is the lesser of the two evils. with him back in office the rep will not allow anything to get done and we will remain in the same boat we are in while our elective officials sit on their butts playing the blame game and collecting a check.

Best Answer

I sure hope that Obama wins the election, because the alternative would be severe. However, I have no way of influencing that.<br />
And yes, I am looking for a job. However, I don't think Obama winning the election might have any influence on the outcome of my jobhunt...

Best Answer

Your wrong. Finding a job with him gone will be much easier.

Best Answer

Care to explain to me how the president of a foreign nation can influence the economy in my country?

Best Answer

Oh, look, it's the thursday afternoon moron back from the sewers. Still not hearing an explanation, buddy...

Best Answer

We (Obama) are making the whole world economy go down the drain. Too much borrowing of money makes more problems.

Best Answer

Well, I think that answer doesn't really answer my question. I mean, Germany has been borrowing money ever since the founding of the Federal Republic in 1949, and apparently now we have so much money that we can give it away like freebies to other european countries like italy, greece, spain, and whoever in the european country not able to manage their finances. Come to think of it: The US debt has historically increased more when a republican was in office. Bush increased the national debt of the united states by 89% between 2001 and 2008. In 2008, the growth rate per year was 15,9%. The worst president as far as increasing national debt was Reagan, he increased the debt by a whopping 188,6% from 1981 to 1988. If I take a look at the development of the national debt of the US, I find it curious that while you say Obama is borrowing too much money, the debt growth rate decreased from 15,1% in Obama's first year of term to 4,8% as of June 30th, 2012. It seems to me that although the trend exceeded 100% of the US's GDP while Obama was in office, the cause of that must have occured in a time period before Obama took office. If one considers the trend of the debt compared to the GDP, has first occured in 2001, the first year of Bush's presidency. See, you have to increase your debt as soon as your income doesn't cover your expenses. If you are running out of money you can borrow, you need to cover the costs. For me, the positive trend of the annual growth of debt of the US makes me think that Obama is just trying to do that - and by the numbers, whatever he does must be working.

Best Answer

Lady, you best wish he do. Cos if he dont you will end up so far down the my sh it don't stink pit there will be no coming back. Good luck. Try see past your nose.

Best Answer

I feel the complete opposite as you do.

Best Answer

I would guess he would, and no im not atm

Best Answer