growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 30 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

Older. Waaaay older.

Best Answer

mentally younger.

Best Answer

It differs. It is scary how quickly the years pass by though.

Best Answer

Yes it is!

Best Answer

I think I feel my age and a little bit more.

Best Answer

I think you have that 'wisdom beyond your years' thing, you've got some great insight to things. :}

Best Answer

I think it due to being a short-timer. When you know your life is foreshortened, there is no time to waste. I think that is the purpose for time, which doesn't really exist. And thank you!

Best Answer

i feel younger than i am but my family wants me to grow up boo:(

Best Answer

Yeah...I agree...boo :{ I recall being that age and after graduating high school, you just want to take a couple of years off...before you start mapping out your life, you know.

Best Answer

Some people my age look and act like 40. Others don't look a day under 80. Guess I am about average.

Best Answer

I know what you mean!!!!! A few weeks ago I met a woman who was 38...I was stunned. I thought she was in her mid 40's if not early 50's. Really shocked me.

Best Answer

Nothing shocks me anymore after seeing these tv shows about stars with and without makeup. They are really a different person.

Best Answer

this is true...everyone is human...and not airbrushed ;}

Best Answer

Both. depends on a lot of things

Best Answer

Younger. I feel like I'm not ready to enter the big world, but everyone else is waiting for me. Very sad. :(

Best Answer

There is this rush for young people to grow up and be a responsible adult...you just have to find your balance. You're so young...the world is your oyster...you'll find your way, promise.

Best Answer

Usually I feel younger than I am, but there are days when I feel as though I'm a trillion! Today is one of those days!

Best Answer

Younger, can't believe how fast the years have passed.

Best Answer

Isn't.........it.........amazing.......how time flies? Wow.

Best Answer

I tend to feel older than I am, but I can still be young and silly.

Best Answer

hey stranger...NEVER lose the ability to be young and silly!

Best Answer

That's right! I sometimes like to imagine that I'm a Darth from Star Wars, lol!

Best Answer

Much younger

Best Answer

Not sure how my age is supposed to feel.

Best Answer

Acts younger..feels older

Best Answer

Much younger, usually.

Best Answer

good for you, truth be told, while I can be very mature...I'm a kid at heart...more fun :D

Best Answer

I've been thumbing my nose at old and stodgy all my life, and I do not aim to stop now!!
Unfortunately, that's why women my age are terribly unattractive to me. :-/

Best Answer

Well, you're a fun guy with a lot of vested interests, so I can understand that. My thought is this...who wants to be an adult...it's highly overrated. I can do it well and all, but I'm just naturally young at heart. I'll always have a childlike wonderment toward the world...don't want to lose that. :D

Best Answer

Thanks a lot Cooney! [huffs and flounces off]

Best Answer

Now THAT's Precious.. and exactly what I mean, baby.
To look at life with the careful cynicism of experience, but with the awed wonderment of a child.

Best Answer

Don't include yourself, Dolly!! No statement is absolute, there are always exceptions, and I'm smart enough to be a realist. Don't flounce, dear. Lets see a real pic!

Best Answer

I feel older but that's probably because I run around like someone much younger and that requires more energy than I sometimes have.

Best Answer

Good for you Dolly! It means you're having fun and living life. :}

Best Answer

Thanks! I really am :)

Best Answer

(it'll probably kill me!) ha ha ha

Best Answer

I feel younger .. and may look a bit younger than I am too. It all depends on the day! :)

Best Answer

fantastic...we're only as old as we feel...

Best Answer

Right now very older

Best Answer

much younger,and im allways being told to grow up

Best Answer

Best Answer

depends who I'm with... younger when amongst people of the same age... older when talking to kids...

Best Answer