Questionator Questionator 26-30 295 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My mentality is definitely OLDER than my physicality. :/

Age is irrelevant to me considering it's just a figment of imaginative conception.

Experiences are accountable to one's expression of self, the more you acquire, the older you will feel for you have endured more than the average human being.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Well done..could not have said it better

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You're young yet. As you age, you'll find yourself thinking your mentality is younger than your physical self. If you're like most of us, anyway. [:{)

Best Answer

Lol!!! That's how it seems to be, for me anyway. I don't feel mentally young at all! :/

Best Answer

ClemKadiddlehopper! Is scary how both of you are right! lol!

Best Answer

LUCHIRO weren'u on that page where They were trashing old people last night?

Best Answer

I tend to tread away from EP drama...but I feel sorry for the elderly though.

Best Answer

ClemKadiddlehopper, I do agree with you. smiles*** But you and Lushiro is right. smiles***

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm 62. Mentally I don't feel any different than I did at 14, I'm very immature, never married, no kids, never had a good job. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up .

Physically, I have arthritis and bad knees and sometimes I hurt so much I feel like I'm 90!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I feel a lot younger than my real age probably about 10 to 12 years younger.

Best Answer

Younger. I never grew out of twenty.

Best Answer

Yes.

The adult "You" never really ages. Once past the age of 40 or so "You" always feels younger than your real age.

After 50 the body impolitely disagrees.

Best Answer

Older because I'm currently surrounded with women 8 years older than me acting my age and I'm acting their age... So older. But usually I feel younger. I'm only 19! I'm holding onto my childhood as long as I can.

Best Answer

The pendulum swings both ways,depending on the availability of bananas!

Best Answer

Whenever i consider my chronological age I am shocked. I am usually surrounded by younger people so I tend to identify with them. I enjoy good health so there are few times I "feel" like what I foolishly used to consider "old"....so...the answer is.....younger.

Best Answer

Sometimes I still feel like a young girl,where has the time gone?

Best Answer

I definitely feel younger than my real age. I'm pretty playful...

Best Answer

Im on my 30s..going on 18..:)

Best Answer

I feel younger. My Mom taught me years and years ago that it is best to misplace your real number and live as you wish. Youth is a state of mind.

Best Answer

I feel younger than my real age. Age is truly just a number. Stay active and don't act like an old man even if you are.

Best Answer

Yes,I feel much older physically...probably due to a reckless youth.Too many zippers in my body and not enough in my mind OK.

Best Answer

i am in 40s but i steel feel am 14years old, and i feel that ididnt start my life yet

Best Answer

I'm 21 but everywhere I go people say I look 16 17 and it bothers me sometimes because when I show my I.D to the security they say its a fake **** my life :(

Best Answer

Turning 18 tomorrow. Yet I feel younger than my age. Mentally I am I think.

Best Answer

Younger

Best Answer

I'm only 16 but I feel 60 sometimes. Physically, I'm always in pain with stiff muscles and joints. Plus I look about 25-30 (been told by many people) Mentally I've been through way more than most 16 year olds. I've had horrible intense depression and it still eats away at me sometimes. I have a lot of weight on my shoulders and a deep sadness that most people only get after 70 when their loved ones have died.

Best Answer

I definitely feel younger and am always surprised by what i see in the mirror.

Best Answer