Questionator Questionator 26-30 295 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My mentality is definitely OLDER than my physicality. :/<br />
Age is irrelevant to me considering it's just a figment of imaginative conception.<br />
Experiences are accountable to one's ex<x>pression of self, the more you acquire, the older you will feel for you have endured more than the average human being.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Well done..could not have said it better

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You're young yet. As you age, you'll find yourself thinking your mentality is younger than your physical self. If you're like most of us, anyway. [:{)

Best Answer

Lol!!! That's how it seems to be, for me anyway. I don't feel mentally young at all! :/

Best Answer

ClemKadiddlehopper! Is scary how both of you are right! lol!

Best Answer

LUCHIRO weren'u on that page where They were trashing old people last night?

Best Answer

I tend to tread away from EP drama...but I feel sorry for the elderly though.

Best Answer

ClemKadiddlehopper, I do agree with you. smiles*** But you and Lushiro is right. smiles***

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm 62. Mentally I don't feel any different than I did at 14, I'm very immature, never married, no kids, never had a good job. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up .<br />
Physically, I have arthritis and bad knees and sometimes I hurt so much I feel like I'm 90!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I feel a lot younger than my real age probably about 10 to 12 years younger.

Best Answer

Younger. I never grew out of twenty.

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
The adult "You" never really ages. Once past the age of 40 or so "You" always feels younger than your real age.<br />
After 50 the body impolitely disagrees.

Best Answer

Older because I'm currently surrounded with women 8 years older than me acting my age and I'm acting their age... So older. But usually I feel younger. I'm only 19! I'm holding onto my childhood as long as I can.

Best Answer

The pendulum swings both ways,depending on the availability of bananas!

Best Answer

Whenever i consider my chronological age I am shocked. I am usually surrounded by younger people so I tend to identify with them. I enjoy good health so there are few times I "feel" like what I foolishly used to consider "old"....so...the answer is.....younger.

Best Answer

Sometimes I still feel like a young girl,where has the time gone?

Best Answer

I definitely feel younger than my real age. I'm pretty playful...

Best Answer

Im on my 30s..going on 18..:)

Best Answer

I feel younger. My Mom taught me years and years ago that it is best to misplace your real number and live as you wish. Youth is a state of mind.

Best Answer

I feel younger than my real age. Age is truly just a number. Stay active and don't act like an old man even if you are.

Best Answer

Yes,I feel much older physically...probably due to a reckless youth.Too many zippers in my body and not enough in my mind OK.

Best Answer

i am in 40s but i steel feel am 14years old, and i feel that ididnt start my life yet

Best Answer

I'm 21 but everywhere I go people say I look 16 17 and it bothers me sometimes because when I show my I.D to the security they say its a fake **** my life :(

Best Answer

Turning 18 tomorrow. Yet I feel younger than my age. Mentally I am I think.

Best Answer

I'm only 16 but I feel 60 sometimes. Physically, I'm always in pain with stiff muscles and joints. Plus I look about 25-30 (been told by many people) Mentally I've been through way more than most 16 year olds. I've had horrible intense depression and it still eats away at me sometimes. I have a lot of weight on my shoulders and a deep sadness that most people only get after 70 when their loved ones have died.

Best Answer

I definitely feel younger and am always surprised by what i see in the mirror.

Best Answer

Older..

Best Answer