paula111111 paula111111 26-30, F 45 Answers Jan 20, 2012

Ive proved over and over again that the majority of men want to be driven crazy by not showing blatantly a completely nude shot..I have very few of those and they are by far not the most popular..guys are more interested in the sensuality of the pose and the retaining of some article of clothing..I have posted on amateur boards for years and never showed my boobs on them..drives them crazy..lol..makes some of them mad..<br />
When I started my own website..I began asking members which is their favorite pics..almost always their choices dont include the full nudes..they do love the topless only shots tho..xoxo

Best Answer

when a woman is as fit and delicious as Txwoman, tight, skimpy clothing is hot... the mystery is enticing....

Best Answer

Both are very sexy to me. A woman doesn't always have to wear tiny lingerie to get a guy's blood pumping. To me, a woman wearing a guy's shirt and her panties is just as sexy as being as naked as the day she was born.

Best Answer

For me it depends on the looks of the woman, fat, thin, short, tall all are variables in what people consider ugly, attractive or beautiful. As far as clothes go, it comes down to the style of clothing, the womans body type, her pose, maybe the color of the fabric and what she is exposing as to whether I think of her as beautiful

Best Answer

Both i think as the naked female form is erotic in itself, but a fully clothed woman is equally erotic if she is showing you signs of encouragement. Can drive you insane with anticipation

Best Answer

Like watching a ********,I want to be teased. Not revealing everything leaves a little for the imagination, But I want to see all of her at the end

Best Answer

Please dont deny us of panties and bras....my friends steal my wifes! I love ******* her in her bra and panties

Best Answer

Leave some thing on

Best Answer

I prefer a woman to wear something like a negligee, not too revealing and leaves enough to the imagination.

Best Answer

Not totally naked for me, a glimps here a flash there. This material, pleated skirts to fly up, a flash of panty.

Best Answer

a woman who is fit and confident is sexy, in or out of clothing, I prefer a little mystery, and a little tease.....

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I love seeing women in sexy lingerie so I have to say something on!

Best Answer

depends on the woman and it depends on what they leave on.

Best Answer

Nothing at all. Nude is the rule! Our bodies are awesome, show it.

Best Answer

I prefer with some clothing.

Best Answer

If she is hot, always butt *** naked. clothes get in the way of my view.

Best Answer

Better with a little clothing... very little.

Best Answer

A little of this a little of that and a whole lot of other " wink"

Best Answer

I have to agree with those who answered both. The right woman can make seductively wearing clothing as arousing and erotic as partial or total nudity.

Best Answer

It all depends on the pose, what is being revealed and how. A shot of a woman can be both tasteful or blatant with some clothes, or none at all.<br />
There is something sexy about leaving something to the imagination .... and then "seeing" it via touch instead of the eyes

Best Answer