ThomasAquinus ThomasAquinus 26-30, M 6 Answers Feb 2, 2011

Kind of. I feel more pressure to not walk around looking too rigid and stoic or sloppy in both apperance and mannerisms to avoid the "man" or "butch" label that people throw around wrongly. I can't talk about sex and attractive people either like the boys do at my school to avoid the "trashy" or "****" label. I find that if a woman doesn't seem to act or look "womanly" enough that 'butch' label is thrown around which is such a severe insult on so many levels. It's sad.

Best Answer

Yeah a guy can come up to you and have a conversation. I go up to a guy and it must be because i want to sleep with him.

Best Answer

Yes and no.

Best Answer

No. I do what I want and I don't care what people think. I guess what I do doesn't really cause waves so I can just get on with it. People should only feel pressured into changing their behaviour if their actions are harmful to others.

Best Answer