Sharkattackbate Sharkattackbate 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in EP

Its funny there was a comment one time on a dating profile where they werent looking for drama, it was like they were point out that they were the ones that cause it. Maybe by looking fo rsomeone who is a good listener and who understands without dominating is some of the signs to look for when looking for the ideal mate.

Best Answer

Sometimes, when after a while. It doesn't make a difference to you

Best Answer

I agree, they are not worth the time. People say you should wait so that what you should do. like me, I do not actively look to be in a relationship. I find them funny too

Best Answer

no i feel a relationship is worth it

Best Answer

:-) x

Best Answer

Yep, they are worth it. Personally I just can't be arsed with one atm though ;P lol

Best Answer

:-) x

Best Answer

Nope. Its worth it.

Best Answer

Only relationships that aren't right for you aren't worth the effort.

Or when you're not willing to work in them .. you might as well not even bother.

But relationships with the right person for you ... are worth all the effort it takes to make them succeed.

People mostly only hear the negatives about relationships because those people are yelling the loudest. There are many people who are quite happy in them .. they just don't feel the need to talk about them all the time.

Best Answer

Agree ..:-)

Best Answer

I'm glad. :)

Best Answer

NEVER

Best Answer