The whole thing with killing that poor elephant really made me mad. I wish I could go back in time and shoot that SOB in the face.

Best Answer

Have you seen the video? It's about the worst animal mistreatment video I've ever seen. And I saw the one where the Russians sewed a dog's severed head onto another dog. Both dogs lived a while, but that video gave me the creeps.

Best Answer

I can't bring myself to look at the video. I've seen still pics.

Best Answer

Don't watch it. It really is very bad.

Best Answer

Thanks for the warning.

Best Answer

Did that really happen ? I don't know anything about that kinda stuff. If it is true then that is just deplorable !

Best Answer

Yes, it really did happen. Its just sickening.

Best Answer

I'm afraid it did really happen. The video shows the elephant standing there, then the animal gets stiff and huge amounts of smoke billow up from his legs. The smoke stops for a minute and the elephant staggers, then the smoke starts again for a while. Finally the animal falls dead.

Best Answer

LMAO.... At the same time thousands of elephants were being slaughtered for their ivory in Africa.

Best Answer

Real history is violent , sometimes shocking...That's one of the great problems today, people want to rewrite history with some sugar- coated fairy tale quality.

Best Answer

It's nice to think we bathe in shining bubbles but it's always mucky scum that rises to the top.

Best Answer

yeah....I didn't know the man personally so who am I to judge and I don't believe everything that I read either.

Best Answer

Yes, several albeit not just because they were overrated, but in fact because they were the exact opposite as claimed...

Best Answer

Abraham Lincoln, yupp.

Best Answer