Yes.I feel like I have been robbed.I don't care how much people say we should remember the good times it still doesn't take away the hurt.

Best Answer

Yea, because you basically are, I can't even count the times something happened, good or bad, that I would have immediately called my sister about only to have to remember that that will never happen again. She left us when she was 25

Best Answer

YES BUT WE HAVE OUR MEMORIES AND OUR HEARTS TO CARRY AND CHERISH FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

Best Answer

i actually feel jealous when someone dies. I'm not suicidal or anything, but i'd be perfectly happy to leave this world. Oh well. Patience. We all get our chance.

Best Answer

Having a loved one die is a very good opportunity to get ripped off. Funeral directors over charge for their services and sell you things you just don't need, like really fancy coffins. Do you really need to spend over $10000 on a box you are going to plant in the ground. The dead don't care if their body is in box of pinewood that cost $25 to make. Your money can be far better spend on things that will make YOUR grief more bearable.

Best Answer