Like it was too early and just shouldn't have happened? I know there isn't such a thing as fair in life, but it doesn't stop me feeling from it. I don't believe in an afterlife and so the fact I believe they don't exist anymore is quite surreal.
herehavemyeyeball herehavemyeyeball 22-25, F 5 Answers Jun 27, 2010

Yes. Twice in the past nine months. My sweetie died an unexpected and senseless death, with no chance to say good-bye. Cheaterd, angry, surreal is a good word...still feel that much of the time. And my cousin, who has had cancer for several years...while there was the good-byes, and a sense of peace for him, I feel cheated...and ask why...he was one of the good guys...while (deleted expletives) walk strong and well.

Best Answer

Yes.I feel like I have been robbed.I don't care how much people say we should remember the good times it still doesn't take away the hurt.

Best Answer

Yea, because you basically are, I can't even count the times something happened, good or bad, that I would have immediately called my sister about only to have to remember that that will never happen again. She left us when she was 25

Best Answer

YES BUT WE HAVE OUR MEMORIES AND OUR HEARTS TO CARRY AND CHERISH FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

Best Answer

i actually feel jealous when someone dies. I'm not suicidal or anything, but i'd be perfectly happy to leave this world. Oh well. Patience. We all get our chance.

Best Answer