why?
harmonyfl02 harmonyfl02 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 19 in Doing Good

I never feel sad or angry for no reason. I am experiencing some deep sadness and anger inside of me right now, but I'm choosing to override that with believing with all my soul, that something magical is in the works and all that this suffering is not in vain. I"m seizing the day, knowing very well that the moment will come when I know it's worth seizing and making great.

Best Answer

Never as there is always a reason for how I feel.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

When a person that no one cares about dies, some random person is assigned by fate to grieve for them. That is why we sometimes feel crushingly sad for no apparent reason.

Best Answer

when I have PMS, yes.

Best Answer

ITS A SIGN OF PENT UP STRESS...EVEN HAPPY THINGS CAN CREATE STRESS. ITS THAT COMBINED WITH OTHER THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU THAT YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO. THINK AND REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE AND DIG THOSE THINGS UP; FIND RESOLUTIONS FOR THOSE THOUGHT- TALK YOURSELF TO POSITIVITY OR TALK YOURSELF THROUGH JUSTIFICATION

Best Answer

Its called a hangover.

Best Answer

I get sad and angry for very good reasons but I'm not at the moment.

Best Answer

sometimes, mostly when I know I could've done better.

Best Answer

No I have my reasons which IMO are pretty legit.

Best Answer

There always has to be a reason, even if it's just a self-pitying feeling.

Best Answer