Gene86 Gene86 26-30, F 13 Answers Feb 28, 2012

Personally I believe everything from our past moulds us to what we are NOW. You cannot dismiss previous experiences. Some people are strong enough in personality to move forward and disregard the past, while some of us will never recover from previous life experiences. So in short I'd say it could be connected.

Best Answer

I appreciate that one. Toxic parents syndrome. I don't think its all about just growing up... Its about growing up to being the person you were taught. Most people try hard to fight it, but the things you hate most are usually the things that tend to haunt you.

Best Answer

I agree, I truly believe everything that happens during our formative years moulds us to what we are now, everyone is an empty vessel when we enter this world and EVENTS only make us what we are now. Some people believe our genes make us what we are but I think it is experiences in our early years obviously our parents have a massive influence.

Best Answer

Cop out. Some people just can't be a man/woman and accept responsibility for their own actions. It's pathetic.

Best Answer

I don't blame my parents for anything that I have done wrong, because I am the one who did something wrong and went through with it. Blaming someone else for your actions is a cop-out. You are the one who acted out, not them.<br />
However, I do blame my parents for some issues that I have grown up with although I am an adult now and it is my responsibility to work through those issues and get over them. I do believe that if they did certain things differently, then I wouldn't have those issues and that they should have known better but what is done is done and I am the one who is responsible for working through those issues.<br />
Blaming anyone for anything doesn't help anyone so its just better to work through it and get over it. Blaming someone for your actions is very different to blaming someone for your issues though.

Best Answer

Parents are essential and pivotal to the make-up of their children. If a person ends up being a scum bag, the parents can look to themselves.....9 times out of ten. For the brats who want to blame them....they can kiss my hind side, as well.

Best Answer

100% cop-out .......you are a kid once in your life and an adult for the rest of it ...you make your own choices as an adult

Best Answer

unless they did something horrendous - illegal - to you, it's a load of crappe.

Best Answer

We all can decide whats right and wrong.<br />
Our parents can only lead us through the throng.<br />
Guide and steer us to do the right.<br />
It's US who decides and makes live shite.

Best Answer

We all make choices . . And we all face consequences ba<x>sed on those choices<br />
Blaming ones parents is the biggest cop out in the world

Best Answer

MMM I think maybe you have a fr<x>ame where you could blame them. Maybe the first few years after you leave home, but at some point you have to take responisibility for your own actions. You can't blame someone else forever, or you'll never improve yourself.

Best Answer