vickywhyyou vickywhyyou 22-25, M 19 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Religion

So he can help a bunch of people who already have pretty decent lives but god can't help the people who really need him? Like the sick? The people living in poverty? Why does god help you out and not them?

Best Answer

"God" is not doing that to the people who are in poverty. There's enough resources on this earth where no one should be hungry or poor,but man is "Greedy". The more they get,the more they want.

Best Answer

So everything good is gods doing and everything bad is not gods doing?

Best Answer

God is not doing to be in poverty.But why can't God change them?why rich getting richer because of his goodness poor getting poorer because of human greedy?we are in necessity of living...

Best Answer

Yes,"God" is all "Good". It's about the choices people make in like,he tell you in his words on how to live a prosperous life but no,man is going to do it his way and not "God" way. "Jesus" suffered at the hands of man,so who are "We"?

Best Answer

He also told us to have slaves or that having slaves was ok, so should we have slaves?

Best Answer

That was 2000 years ago,have you heard of revolution? Change come with growth.

Best Answer

Did you see what you just typed? Human greed,not "God". "Jesus" suffered at the hands of "Man",so who are "We"? I rest my case.

Best Answer

But god is the thing that knows everything? Surely he wouldn't allow something to stop if he condoned it? God doesn't roll with the times, he supposedly set the time.
So god said it was acceptable to have slaves and your saying it was because of the old times?
I though god knows all and why would he say it's ok then but not now? Cherry picking?

Best Answer

I think that's another interesting question you can post a fresh topic for.
But just to tell you, the rich aren't always better off. They're actually the most miserable, as they're always trying to fill a void with material things.
The patience that many people in poverty and strife
have really puts us to shame! It's just so moving when you see a poor community share their little wealth and food generously.
But I believe that it's a duty to for the well off to give regular charity and help the poor. Unfortunately, it is the greedy that don't. If they did, we could eliminate poverty.
How's your year been, by the way? ;)

Best Answer

Yes,"God" helps us all, but some are so ignorant that they don't even recognize it,I'm still here "Today". Thank you "God"!

Best Answer

Yes,they are...

Best Answer

No. Nor did Harry Potter or Winnie the Pooh.

Best Answer

Yes, in so many ways.

Best Answer

Who the f.uck is god?

Best Answer

Good question! It's probably going to take a while to answer it properly.

But God has put me through some trials this year. Sometimes I've overcome them and am really proud. Other times, I'm still dealing with them and I hope in time God will give me the courage, strength and wisdom to overcome them.

It's no use getting mad and cursing God, thinking that He's left us- because it's not good for your health or sense of esteem. Trust me, it's so much better to pray for help in overcoming your trials, because they'll make you stronger- as you will not get burdened with more than you can truly cope. You'll get your reward, either in the short term or long term, or in the next life. Always!

Because often what we think is good for us may not be. I believe that eventually when things get better, you look back and realise that everything you went through brought you where you are today!

"Good days bring happiness, bad days bring experience, worst days bring trials and the best days give memories!"

Best Answer

Heck yes! Three months ago I had no phone, no electricity, no cell, no cable, and was about to get evicted. I was working, but I needed more money than that was coming in. I had nowhere to go and I felt like I burdened my family enough. On top of that my boss was being a major pain in my side. I was depressed and considering suicide again. I knew I was going to fall. I kept praying to God to help me get through this, but I felt like he was sick of me messing up. It just got to the point where I threw up my hands and told Him to "do what you got to do" because I gave up. Then the day before my birthday (10/13) things changed. A co-worker asked me how I was doing and I told her about my pending eviction. She then told me she would give me the money I needed. I was floored. With her help I was able to pay the rent I owed, and then I received extra money to pay my phone bill, get my electricity turned back on, make a payment on my car so it wouldn't be reposessed AND pay her back. I always knew God was real but this really cememted my belief.

I am still at my job where my difficult boss. I still have bills to be paid but I can handle this. I am hoping next year I can find a better job. I am very grateful toward God and thank him for helping me get through

Best Answer

he helped me by giving me another year of life. i pray i make it through the next year...

Best Answer

Not only this year but in every years of my life and everyday of it.

Best Answer

Please will you spell God with a capitol G. And yes He has left my side in good times and in bad times.

Best Answer

Every time .. Every single time...

Best Answer

No...but anything is possible.

Best Answer