I have come closer to that believe .. and everyday I go a little closer .. !

Best Answer

Yep<br />
I am a sociopath who enjoys being alone, but cannot shake the desire to have a woman. I'm selfish and immature. <br />
Oh,well.... whatever...

Best Answer

No, I'm pretty true-blue. There have been times I haven't put the time and effort into a relationship. I knew the other person was more interested in it than I was and just let it quietly slip away.

Best Answer

No, I often would check the whole picture before I blame myself or my friend. If any decision I make, I usually base it on facts or my intuition.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think that is always the conclusion I come to. But there have been times that I've wracked my brain trying to think of what I might have done wrong, and I think sometimes it's just the other person's issue.

Best Answer

It always takes two to tango.<br />
Yes, I always feel I'm 50% of the reason my friendships/relationships don't work out.

Best Answer

not really guess that they dont get my humour! o well im sure i will get ova it!

Best Answer