Abn0rmalState0fMind Abn0rmalState0fMind 26-30, F 21 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Community

you mean the dude from Jersey Shore

Best Answer

Hahahahaha

Best Answer

hell no i'm the same lunatic that i've allways been an allways will be

Best Answer

lol as long as your happy, nothing else matters :-)

Best Answer

Yes, then i realized i could go back to my inner child! I was like shite! for 7 years, and i am so lucky to have found me once agaiiinnnn!

Best Answer

It's the way life works for most, we all have to grow up before we're ready

Best Answer

I would say yes.<br />
I have different perspectives of everything.

Best Answer

I was going to say about the same thing as BadassQuiat.<br />
I had to grow up very fast, and mostly alone (besides friends) too soon... lots of tragedy and such. I embraced it as best I could at the time, but I think 'growing up' too fast stunted me b/c I didn't have good guidance or many of the usual life experiences that help us become self-realized healthy-functioning adults.

Best Answer

It does. Being deployed outthere made me lose my feeling of invulnerability and innocence.. Only my grandfather knows the same feeling of being on the verge of dying and having to accept it.

Best Answer

My parents divorce

Best Answer

yes<br />
at 16 years old i had to fend for myself

Best Answer

I know they did. <br />
I had to grow up early (12) and raise my brother because my mom decided she would rather work away from home for months at a time, and spend her days off partying with friends.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes. All my innocence and purity was stolen.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

I only hope someday theyrr forced to face them as oppised to evicting their friendliness daughter w no plqce to go.

Best Answer

yes in fact, i am shocked to see my self in a situation i have to tell my teenagers - what is just ringing in my ears (what my parents told me)...ha ha ha

Best Answer

no , i'm a very slow maturer

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer