kateyesuc kateyesuc 61-65, F 14 Answers Dec 2, 2011

I believe that's usually the case. Or they just don't want to feel so alone in their distress.<br />
If someone really wants to die, then there are so many ways to accomplish that. <br />
I think that people usually do NOT want to die. They just want to know how to live, and how to conquer the pain that they have. They want a solution other than death. They want hope.

Best Answer

Are you talking about yourself here?? If so, talk about it, if it helps

Best Answer

yes - if you're going to do it - you do it - when you say you're going to you want someone to tell you why you should, convince you why you shouldn't, or just say whatever.

Best Answer

Hell Yes That is a cry for all the HELP WE CAN GET - I am Speaking of those of us that are not the beautiful, don 't have the phyical body, the perfect breast, or that terrific smile - but inside we are the same as those that stare, laugh, make fun of, and make us feel so dam inferior to their born beauty. You live a life the best you can - you try and make friends - you try to find someone that will give you a hug and a smile - and that shoulder for crying - however, most of the time there is no one there and then you feel completely alone and removed from humanity - it builds up inside until you fall apart and try to end all the nasty unforgiving pain - I NEED HELP - I NEED SOMEONE PLEASE- No answer - that is all there is - take it - no one cares - lay me down to sleep

Best Answer

What actually goes on in a person's life can't be even judged by himself/herself until & unless he/she is shown signs by someone in their life. Actually they wish that their dear ones understand them, make them feel relaxed & calm. When this doesn't take place they try to keep themselves busy & when this too doesn't work they try to express the hatred for their life by one or the other ways, one of which is broadcasting their suicide attempt. I believe that it is one of the biggest cries for help, which is soon going to be my choice!

Best Answer

I believe it really is. I've known people who clearly did NOT want to be stopped, they suicided quietly, without alerting anyone to their plans.

Best Answer

Well...I think its just that...in the first place these people have weak minds to conemplate something like this...so if they are broadcasting they are pretty certain someone...or somebody is out there n perhaps listening who can help reign them inand their weak minds...literally handover control of their lives to someone else...wash away the hassle of ownership of their actions n resposnibility of struggling to lead and get a life.......

Best Answer