I don't think it's childish. I don't understand why people judge when they probably haven't been in that situation.

Best Answer

As Ivan said. & Cowboy. it's a coping mechanism and temporary relief.. let me tell you.. I don't know what it was exactly.. but when you cut.. the emotional pain.. feels like it's just.. fading away.. and the cut itself does not hurt.. you don't feel pain..I'm not gonna lie. it would physically feel soo good to cut. .. but I regret it. I don't like the scars I have. and running would have sufficed.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it childish, I would call it selfish, and pointless. Lol...well that is kind of the definition of childish.

Best Answer

It's just like biting your nails to me. Now if they do it and then say they were abused by doing, that's childish.

Best Answer

what do you mean that's childish if someone says they were
" if they did it but were abused by doing it''

Best Answer

If they say somebody else cut them. Like women who get beat up and say their husbands' did it, but it was really their boyfriends.

Best Answer

No, they just need better ways to deal with pain.

Best Answer