drsen drsen 18-21, M 11 Answers May 22, 2011

I prefer to have some coke with my dark rum. Mix it 50-50 up to 60-40 rum to coke. The only thing I’ll drink straight up is good tequila. <br />
I have a soft spot for Flor De Cana rum, the 20 y.o. is awesome, mainly drink the 7 y.o. rum. Otherwise I’ll drink ap<x>pleton Estate 12 y.o. or 20 y.o.<br />
I used to drink the spiced rum a lot but have found through experimentation with various rums that I enjoy the non spiced rum best.

Best Answer

Depends. Good dark rum should be drunk by itself. Cheap **** should be mixed with whatever you can find. <br />
I used to shot Bicardi a lot. Probably wouldn't try it now. My stomachs not so strong...

Best Answer

Spiced rum yeah.......

Best Answer

I enjoy hard liquor. When I do drink it I am a purist and don't mix it with anything. Not even ice. I take a long time to drink it because I love the warmth that spreads through my body with each unspoiled sip.

Best Answer

I like my Caribou Lou which is 151, Malibo Rum and pineapple juice

Best Answer

Why not just go for malibu pineapple instead of adding that extra juice?

Best Answer

hmmm to tell the truth not really sure

Best Answer

no i love spiced rum and coke.....

Best Answer

I suppose it can be. I love it with cream soda.

Best Answer

Yes. Rum is better by itself.

Best Answer

Ahhh,,, thank you.

Best Answer