Last year the billionaire mayor of NYC hired out the police force to Wall Street corporations and then had them arrest 26 reporters in one day. Nobody did more than grumble. Congress seriously debated allowing the military to arbitrarily suspend rule of law altogether and round people up like cattle. Nobody did more than grumble. All over the country cops are pulling people over just to copy all their cellphone information and using "administrative" warrants unsigned by any judge to get whatever they want. Nobody has said boo. In Arizona a judge said the cops could bust down doors if they just say they smelled pot and, in one case, killed a two time Iraqi vet as he hid his family in the closet and grabbed his assault rifle. Nobody said boo. You have no rights anymore because people have forgotten how to demand their rights, forgotten that it's United We Stand, and now it's anything-goes-so-long-as-I've-got-mine.

Best Answer

No I don't!! It abuses privacy... Doesn't stop them though does it!!!

Best Answer

We can if our voice is loud enough.

Best Answer

I disagree, the government will continue doing what they want, and try and give us a false sense of security. They are full of it!!!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I've given up.

Best Answer

Only if they have the means....

Best Answer