dataworm dataworm 18-21, F 9 Answers May 4 in Community

Oh for the love of ... No, no and no.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

If you bled every month, I think you'd be sick of blood in any shape.

Best Answer

No. Not at all.

Best Answer

Oh... You're one of those....

Best Answer

Yes why

Best Answer

Curiosity killed the cat.

Best Answer

Yuck

Best Answer

Really? What do you think about it? Have you ever tasted it, if so, how did it taste?

Best Answer

I do actually. Its strange.

Best Answer

Nope, that would not only be foolish and dangerous but also disgusting and a sin as well.

Best Answer

How is that a sin? Many animals do it and some tribes do it plus i heard in one country they drink snake blood.

Best Answer

It is a sin because the life of a creature is in the blood, not that you will suddenly inherit its life energy, but that you are disrespecting it and bringing curses upon yourself, especially if you drink human blood intentionally. Here in Asia they eat congealed cubes of pigs blood and it is disgusting and can lead to parasites in the organs and diseases. It is unnecessary and it is wrong. Leave blood to the beasts and the dirt.

Best Answer

People eat meat. That's the same disrespect. Don't call them beasts! That's horrible!

Best Answer

Eating meat is medically safer and in no way disrespectful as long as it was painlessly killed, this is more of a spiritual matter than a physical one.

Best Answer

I don't kill. I have donors who's blood is safe. I don't even take from them anymore because I'm insane and i want to get off the stuff (never going to happen).

Best Answer

Please just grow up, you are embarrassing yourself, I promise.

Best Answer

I really am trying to tell you the truth. I wish i could prove it to you.

Best Answer

I believe you but you are wrong and infantile. I want more from you.

Best Answer

What more?

Best Answer

For you to seek the highest truth and forsake the shameful ******* behavior of teenage emotions and discover your power and cleanness as a child of the ALMIGHTY.

Best Answer

Could you perhaps rephrase as i have a searing headache and so my understanding is practically nil at this point.

Best Answer

I want you to drink the spiritual blood of GOD which is power and light and love and wisdom and goodness and more power and more goodness, rather than the nasty pathogen rich physical blood of creatures.

Best Answer

But i don't know how. Living blood is the only thing i know.

Best Answer

Stop doing nasty garbage and pray to GOD, HE wants to give to young people especially, miraculous powers, the more submissive to HIM you are, the more wisdom and power over the world HE will put in you and the more good things HE will give you. HE loves to be generous, but so few aretruly obedient, the more obedient the more power. Ask HIM, say; "GOD please teach me and empower me to be strong and wise and powerful and May I please you and fulfill the great commission YOU gave to me." If you are serious, GOD will begin to instruct you.

Best Answer

no - not right now....

Best Answer

When do you?

Best Answer

I have no idea - I will have to get back to ya on that....

Best Answer